Gift Project Information
The Gift Project takes place in early December during the Christmas and holiday season to help bring a little love, hope, and joy by providing gifts, food, and fellowship to local children and families facing financial hardships.
Impact of our Largest Project – “The Gift Project”
1. Total cost is approximately $75,000 and increasing each year.
2. We provide assistance to approximately 1,000 individuals and over 400 being children.
3. Over 600 individuals volunteered with shopping, wrapping, and delivering over 7,500 gifts
4. We partnered with several local agencies including Bartlett House, Caritas House, Mountaineer Boys and Girls Club, Presley Ridge, Ronald McDonald House, Mental Health America of Monongalia County and the United Way to provide gifts for their clients.
5. We also host a Christmas party with dinner and fellowship to the residents of the Barlett House and Bretz Community.
Click this link to donate—> http://fnd.us/c/416f03/sh/e5X0ff